We are proud to announce that Dr. Aggarwal has received Designation as a Civil Surgeon and is authorized by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to perform Immigration Physicals for the Department of Homeland Security. Candidates for Permanent Residency are required to complete the Report of Medical Examination and Vaccine Record (I-693) which can be found here and will be completed by Dr. Aggarwal, please only fill out Part 1 and DO NOT sign the document prior to your appointment. Call us at (571) 223-3833 to schedule your appointment today!
The Cost of the Immigration Physical includes:
- Physical Examination
- Review of health records and vaccination history
- Tuberculin Test (PPD)
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form along with a copy for your records.
- Please note that any required laboratory and radiology, as well as required vaccination, would be charged extra.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport, driver’s license, or other state-issued picture ID.
- Prior medical records including any document history of vaccinations and/or documentation of treatment for tuberculosis.
- Completed Part 1 of the immigration I-693 form, which can be found here, in BLACK INK and CAPITAL LETTERS, but please do not sign the form prior to your appointment.